Xperia E C1505 that introduced by Sony last year can be rooted now. Yes! You can root Xperia E C1505 using very easy tutorial that given below. To root Xperia E C1505 we will use an app known as Framaroot. With the help of this app the rooting of Xperia E C1505 become one click away.
Once you root Xperia E C1505, it become easy for you to access system files which ultimately help you to remove system apps (bloatware) that you don’t require. Rooting also make custom recovery installation process easy with help of Apps like ROM Manager or GooManager. Once you install custom recovery you can easily flash custom ROMs on your device. So, if you want to take full control on your Xperia E C1505 by rooting it then continue reading this post.
Warning: Rooting void your device’s manufacture warranty. So, follow this instruction at your own risk.
Requirements to root Xperia E C1505
- Make sure you device have at least 60% battery power.
- Enable USB Debugging. To do so, go to Settings => Development => Check “USB Debugging”.
- Backup your phone data. You can follow this Android data backup guide.
- Download and install Xperia E C1505 USB drivers from here.
- Download below apk file to root Xperia E C1505
How To Root Xperia E C1505
- Install Framaroot-1.4.1.apk using file explorer. Make sure you turned on Unknown Source under System –> Security.
- Now open the app and tap on Gandalf.
- Once the rooting process end, reboot your smartphone. Once rebooted, you should find SuperSu app installed.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Xperia E C1505. You check your device rooted or not using Root Checker app That’s all you need to know how to root Xperia E C1505 successfully. If you face any difficulties then reach us via comment below. Happy rooting!